Sunday, April 20, 2008

Pulling Engines, Found Necklace...

A few pictures of the pull ... the car is almost ready for the junkyard.




A few days back while stopping at Mom and Dads for some dinner I spent a few minutes detecting their yard. It was a beautiful evening, so I just scanned around for 20 minutes, not finding anything interesting. I then showed Mom how to use it and let her try. I followed her around the yard with nothing scanning, and then a good beep. I dug it and up pulled up this. Nice little sterling silver pendant. It was a fun find for us!! Talk about beginners luck! Mom and Dad didn't recognize it, so it must have been lost by a friend over the years?? Or maybe one of my sisters???





In other news, I start the new job tommorow, I hope all goes well...

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Hey Anthony,
I remember this necklace charm! I think Mom or Dad had given it to me when I was a kid or something. How strange that Mom found it! I really want to get one of those metal detectors some day. Don't you think the boys would love it? See you in July! Tina